From 23.09.2019 we will start with the installation of an entrance an automatic entry system.
For the time of the installation we have to redirect the routes in the library:
If you want to move from one area to another, you have to walk around on the outside.
Via the side entrance you reach
- the textbook collection
- the Historical Collections Reading Room
- the cash & lost property counter
- the group workspace
- and the upper floors with
- the pick-up shelves
- the direct loans area
- the reference desk
- the reading rooms I- VII
- the reading room and interlibrary loans counter
- the internet workspaces and
- the European Documentation Centre
Via the main entrance you reach
- the registration & interlibrary loans return counter
- the self-return machines
- the cash machine
- the cafeteria
- the lockers (must be emptied by 18 o'clock!)
Attention: The MAIN ENTRANCE is closed from 18 o'clock. (Fri 16 o'clock) and on weekends! ...
... You can then return your books to the Reading Room & Interlibrary Loans Counter in Reading Room I. Opening hours: Mon - Fri: 9 - 22, Sat - Sun: 9 - 21. Please use the SIDE ENTRANCE!