New in December:
Currently 1.800 titles are searchable.
These E-Books.NRW offerings can be searched in the UCL-Portal or via the following publishers' platforms:
- Bloomsbury Collections
- de Gruyter
- Duncker & Humblot eLibrary
- Elsevier ebook / Freedom and Backfiles Collection (Acces via Science Direct)
- Hanser eLibrary
- Meiner eLibrary
- Nomos eLibrary
- Preselect (Contentselect)
- Springer (English-language e-book packages from 2016)
- Taylor & Francis (titles from year of publication 2011) - in the UCL-Portal currently only from 2019 onwards. Indexing of the years of publication 2011-2018 in the UCL-Portal is planned.
- utb scholars e-library
- VDI Verlag-eLibrary
- Wiley Online Library
E-Books.NRW offers that can currently be searched via the publishers' platform:
How do you access the literature?
You can find a large part of the titles on our portal. Some publishers currently only offer access via their own platform. Whether these e-books will also be searchable via the UCL-Portal in the future has not yet been clarified.
Within our premises, the e-books are available to all library users. Students and members of the University of Cologne can also access the e-media from home via a VPN connection.